Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Smokers Vote ACT!!!

Thats all I need to say about the matter. If 700,000 smokers vote ACT next election the other hypocritical parties will get the message. And they are hypocrites what they are saying is the alcohol kills nobody, causes no deaths. Its not that that worries them really. If they put taxes up on booze they would fear the next election because the majority have a tipple of some sort.

Hey Winston heres your chance to get back in too.
I gave up alcohol because over my life it caused the most probems . A husband who beat me regularily after returning from the pub. And I was gang raped by drunks when I was 35.

I have smoked since I was 9 I am now 62 and will go to my grave with two rude fingers in the air and a smoke in my hand. So sod of holyrollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment