Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bullocks and more Bollocks

Listen anti, smoking stormtroopers, I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP!! And a lot of people who are won't want to either. Putting the price way out of their reach, is a form of coercion, bloody force in other words. So the quit line is humming eh. Well dont go on their crap folk people who like me are no going to give up even if we are forced underground, are finding ways around the price hikes already. Me I dont want to be a criminal just yet am stocking up, but others have already gone to the drug pushers of the illegal kind. Bloody strange right?, when tobacco is a legal product.
The rate of dairy robberies and other ciggie outlets have already gone up and shopkeepers are being batttered or dying because of the price of a cigerette. Good eh? Well Mr Key thinks its ok.
Also the infaltion rate you get told is a pack of lies, what must the inflated cigs prices be doing to real inflation rates? I for one each time they go up spend less on other things. 700,000 smokers are not buying product that would help the government money problems cos their tax on the choice of lifestyle is hitting the roof.
Do your worst you alcohol swilling hypocrites, when my legal drug of choice has gone underground I will watch as I smoke my cheaper illegal tobacco as your alcohol price hit the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment