Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Anti, Anti-Smokers Prayer

THE ANTI, ANTI-SMOKING PRAYER
As I lay me down to sleep, I pray thee Lord that you will keep, The Nico-Nazis wide awake, From noises that their halos make.
I am a smoker Lord you see, An outcast from society, But I don't tell those pious parrots, To cut out fats and eat their carrots!

Oh Lord the virtuous vultures pick, And call my smoke a "Cancer-Stick", Yet I don't look at their Big-Mac, And say "enjoy your Heart-Attack"!
Why does every sanctimonious soul, Preach to me about self-control, Well if they're perfect I'll stand alone, And dare the sin-less to cast the first stone!

I am aware that one day I'll die, I guess You know how when where and why, So if its from smoking my tombstone can say, From ashes to ashes, she loved life her way!

Tina White

AMEN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment